“Once upon a time everything was organic” ™
Why is healthy food so scarce?
Why is it nearly impossible to eat organically when dining out?
Must we all be nutritional detectives and play twenty-questions with servers to ensure we are not consuming genetically modified organisms?
Shouldn't restaurants be trustworthy guardians of our sustenance?
Clean food should be easy, but we live in a world where:
- Non-Organic Produce allows GMOs, synthetic chemicals, human waste (bio-sludge) and irradiation
- Organic Produce can contain mercury, lead, or arsenic without limit as heavy metals are not tested for in Organic Certification
- Organic Meat could have been raised on grains, cake and mRNA vaccines.
- Grass-fed Beef allows hormones, antibiotics, candy and GMO feed for 8 months per year
- Cage-free Poultry allows entire flocks to be raised in one large cage (called a building) and blanketly be given antibiotics
There is virtually nowhere you can go and order off a menu while being certain that you are eating organic produce and grain-free meat.
Nutrient Farm is
“Accelerating the world’s transition back to clean food” ™
So we aim to produce foods that contain optimal nutrition, but first and foremost, foods that are non-toxic.
Hippocrates, the father of medicine once said "Let food be thy medicine!" Epigenetics suggests that most of our health outcome is the product of our environment (food included) and not genetics.
We will continue to innovate and will always put quality before quantity.
“You are what you eat, eats” ™
Significant thought and consideration is put to all of the steps of the product development lifecycle. Heavy scrutiny is given to all inputs for toxicity and assurance of extraordinary quality.Learn More
Significant thought and consideration is put to the ethics in all steps of the product development life-cycle. Heavy scrutiny is given to all inputs for toxicity and assurance of extraordinary quality.Learn More